Get Your Free Library Card!
Get access to physical and digital books, movies, online resources, free programming, and so much more.
- You must live in either Washington, Greene, or Fayette County
- Children starting Kindergarten through age 17 are eligible for a library card with a parental signature and identification
- Resident students attending a Washington, Greene, or Fayette County college may register for a free 1-year library card with proper student identification.
To obtain a library card, complete the Patron Registration Form that is available at the circulation desks and show:
- a valid driver’s license or other form of photo identification
- a verifiable written form of identification, including current, permanent address
- Library cards are not transferable.
- Your library card is valid at all participating WAGGIN libraries.
- Library cards are renewed every three years.
Most accounts expire every three years and must be renewed with a proper ID. All patrons must have a zero balance on their library card to extend the card for another three years. Minor children’s accounts require a parent/guardian’s ID for renewal. Note: You will not be issued a new library card. The information is just updated in the library’s lending system.
Non-residents of Washington, Greene, or Fayette County
You can apply for a free library card by presenting your Access PA Library Card and the identifications required above OR register by paying an annual fee of $10. The fee to replace a lost or damaged library card is $2.